The ICSU 2021 Conference calls for abstracts and Poster presentations on all academic disciplines as well as the other topics on Faith & Learning and school activities that are not research-based. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- - Religion and Theology
- - Humanities and Social Sciences
- - Science and Technology
- - Healthcare
- - Culture and Art
- - Faith and Learning
- - School Activities
- - Others
Best Poster Paper Awards
For abstracts submitted by high school and undergraduate students, a number of high-quality papers will be given a chance to be Presented via VOD in the <Next Generation Session> and will be awarded as Best Poster Presentation on a Student Written School Paper. More information and instruction will be provided separately to those interested and applying.
- Step 1Online Author Registration
- Step 2Online Abstract Submission
- Step 3Presentation File Submission (by E-mail)
- - Abstract Submission site opens : Aug. 1, 2021
- - Abstract Submission deadline : Sept. 30, 2021 Oct. 22, 2021
- - Deadline for the Poster file Submission : Oct. 15, 2021 Oct. 22, 2021
- - If you wish to submit an abstract, you must intend to register for the ICSU 2021.
- - Online Submission is the only method of receipt for abstracts.
- - We expect all research and projects to be presented in a Poster format.
- - Submitted abstracts will be included in the conference booklet issued by ISBN.