To facilitate the Submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please comply with the following guidelines.
- - Abstracts should represent the original work.
- - Abstract should be written in English.
- - The abstract should be submitted in the format of MS Word document (.doc or .docx).
We strongly recommend all Submissions download and use the template here: download
- - Documents that do not conform to the guidelines will be asked to revise.
- - Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason, will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- (1) An abstract is a single paragraph, without subheadings, indentations, and references.
- (2) It should be an explicit summary of your presentation that includes the problem, the objectives, the methods used, and the major results, and conclusions.
- (3) It should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman, single-spaced. Do not include bullet points or lists in the abstract. If there is a need to cite references, please provide the sources in brackets.
- (4) Use only the SI units.
- Use a negative exponent (e.g. kg m-3) and do not indicate units as divisions (e.g. kg/m3)
- Chemical formulae should be written in standard forms as in “CaCO3”,notas“CaCO3”
- Use a zero before decimal points as in “0.45,” not “.45.”
- (5) Be sure to adhere to the word limitation for the abstract (175 -275 words).
- (6) Keywords should be presented leaving one-line space below the abstract.