- All Posters will be on display at the Poster session for viewing during the conference.
- Authors are expected to respond to questions and/or comments by reviewers via authors' email during the conference.
- The Submission should cover the following information:
Name(s) and institution(s)
A brief abstract
- Author MUST submit the presentation file to: email@example.com
- The following are the two modes that the Poster presentation can take:
(1) PDF file
- It should be a single page PDF file.
- For preparing your presentation we provide a Power Point template here download , but you may find and use other templates on your own, as well.
- Poster Size: A0 - Landscape 1189 mm wide x 841 mm tall (46.8 inches x 33.1 inches)
- File Size: No larger than 50MB
(2) Pre-recorded video presentation
- The video must include a brief introduction with a webcam on, if desired, followed by voice-over slides for your presentation.
- For preparing your pre-recorded video, we strongly recommend all Submissions follow these instructions: download
- Duration: 5 minutes
- File size: No larger than 50MB
- Video file format: mp4